Sheep Tote Bag - Black
Beautiful Pearadise Island tote bags are 100% designed, screen-printed and sewn by hand in Patricia Dioso's home studio just outside Toronto, Canada. Perfect for carrying your current WIP and 3-4 skeins of yarn, this well-made linen & cotton project bag features a gusseted bottom, a large outside pocket with a leather zipper pull, two handles, and a drawstring closure. You're going to love this bag!
- Made in Canada
- 11" wide x 12.25" tall x 5" deep
- 50% Organic Linen / 50% Organic Cotton outer fabric
- 100% Cotton Canvas interior fabric and pocket lining
- Generous exterior pocket with YKK metal zipper & leather zipper pull
- Cotton braid drawstring cords
- 2 Cotton webbing handles, 5" drop
- Screen-printed with solvent-free ink
Photos courtesy Patricia Dioso / Pearadise Island.
Class fee must be paid in full to reserve your space. Please purchase materials prior to the start of class.
Students receive a 10% storewide discount upon registering for class. Discount is valid on class materials plus any purchases through the last day of class; please remind cashier of your class enrollment. Sorry, no additional discounts on sale items or class fees.
You may cancel up to one week before the first class for a full refund (otherwise, no refunds or make-ups for missed classes). We may cancel classes that don't fill.
Unless otherwise noted, classes are intended for students 16+ years old.
Please call us at 503-439-3316.