Alpaca Embroidery Kit with Hoop
Sweet embroidery kits from France are designed for beginners and include everything you need to complete the project. Use the wooden embroidery hoop to hold the fabric while stitching, then as a frame to display your finished work.
- White 21x 21cm fabric printed with the design in erasable ink
- 6"/15cm wooden embroidery hoop
- Embroidery needle
- DMC embroidery thread
- String to hang the hoop
- Instructions and diagrams of stitches used in kit
- Diagram showing stitches and thread colors to use
- Color chart for threads
- Instructions for framing and hanging the piece
- Photo of the finished work
Made in France
Class fee must be paid in full to reserve your space. Please purchase materials prior to the start of class.
Students receive a 10% storewide discount upon registering for class. Discount is valid on class materials plus any purchases through the last day of class; please remind cashier of your class enrollment. Sorry, no additional discounts on sale items or class fees.
You may cancel up to one week before the first class for a full refund (otherwise, no refunds or make-ups for missed classes). We may cancel classes that don't fill.
Unless otherwise noted, classes are intended for students 16+ years old.
Please call us at 503-439-3316.