Amirisu is a knitting magazine from Japan featuring beautifully photographed designs, thoughtful articles about shops, interviews with yarn producers, and more. Printed in Canada on top quality paper, each issue includes a Ravelry download code so you'll have both print and digital copies. Biannual, all content in English and Japanese. Edited by Meri Tanaka with Tokuko Ochiai.
Highlights from Issue 14 - Fall 2017:
- Knitwear collection of 8 patterns by designers including Isabell Kraemer, Fiona Alice, Nele Redweik, and Mizuho Komiyo.
- Feature articles and interviews
- Crafter's Guide to London
- 6.5 x 9.5 inch format, perfect bound
- 98 pages, printed on high quality matte paper