Galloway Hat Pattern
A colorwork hat designed by Jared Flood.
Printed pattern, 16 pages
BT Holiday 2018
An eye-catching colorwork hat with Scandinavian-style motifs and tons of options! Choose from two lengths, two brim styles, optional pom-poms, and oodles of colors of Peerie. Limitless combinations for everyone in the family!
Brooklyn Tweed Peerie (100% American Merino wool; 210 yards/50 grams)
1 skein of Main Color (MC); 1 skein of Color 1 (C1); 1 skein of Color 2 (C2); 1 skein of Color 3 (C3)
Winterberry: Alizarin (MC), Muslin (C2), Mesa (C3) & Palazzo (C4)
- Innsbruck: Seablass (MC), Firebrush (C1), Hammock (C2) & Rainier (C3)
Thatch: Burnished (MC), Seaglass (C1), Lovat (C2) & Humpback (C3)
Solstice: Norway (MC), Burnished (C1), Tincture (C2) & Hammock (C3)
Silent Night: Fleet (MC), Seaglass (C1), Aurora (C2) & Treehouse (C3)
- Beanie version: 111 yards MC*; 28 yards C1; 28 yards C2; 49 yards C3 of fingering weight wool yarn
- Slouchy version: 125 yards MC*; 30 yards C1; 28 yards C2; 49 yards C3 of fingering weight wool yarn
- The optional pom-pom requires approximately 105 yards of fingering weight yarn.
- If working the Doubled Brim for either version add an extra 35 yards of MC.
Please note: the stitch patterns for this garment are charted only.
Photos courtesy of Jared Flood/Brooklyn Tweed.
Class fee must be paid in full to reserve your space. Please purchase materials prior to the start of class.
Students receive a 10% storewide discount upon registering for class. Discount is valid on class materials plus any purchases through the last day of class; please remind cashier of your class enrollment. Sorry, no additional discounts on sale items or class fees.
You may cancel up to one week before the first class for a full refund (otherwise, no refunds or make-ups for missed classes). We may cancel classes that don't fill.
Unless otherwise noted, classes are intended for students 16+ years old.
Please call us at 503-439-3316.