Laine Magazine - Issue 1
Based out of Finland, Laine is a new Nordic knit and lifestyle magazine for people who "cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life." Each issue will include knit patterns by leading designers, stories from the world of wool, interviews, travel articles and seasonal recipes. Bi-annual, in English.
A few highlights from Issue 1:
- 11 knitting patterns by oodles of great designers including Joji Locatelli, Stephen West, Suvi Sumola, and Veera Välimäki
- Travel guide to Lisbon, Portugal
- Stories and interviews with Joji Locatelli, Stephen West & Helga Isager
- A visit to a local sheep farm
- Cross-stitch bracelet project
- 116 pages, printed on high-quality paper
Class fee must be paid in full to reserve your space. Please purchase materials prior to the start of class.
Students receive a 10% storewide discount upon registering for class. Discount is valid on class materials plus any purchases through the last day of class; please remind cashier of your class enrollment. Sorry, no additional discounts on sale items or class fees.
You may cancel up to one week before the first class for a full refund (otherwise, no refunds or make-ups for missed classes). We may cancel classes that don't fill.
Unless otherwise noted, classes are intended for students 16+ years old.
Please call us at 503-439-3316.