Laine Magazine - Issue 9
Based out of Finland, Laine is a Nordic knit and lifestyle magazine for people who "cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life." Each issue includes knit patterns by leading designers, inspiring photography, stories from the world of wool, interviews, travel articles and seasonal recipes. Bi-annual, in English.
Highlights from Issue 9:
- 13 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Aleks Byrd, Renée Callahan, Verena Cohrs, Elly Fales, Whitney Hayward, Marianne Munier, Lavanya Patricella, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Susanne Sommer and Becky Sørensen
- an interview with Lavanya Patricella
- a long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
- my story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
- a column by Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Munich, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
- 140 pages, printed on high-quality paper
Class fee must be paid in full to reserve your space. Please purchase materials prior to the start of class.
Students receive a 10% storewide discount upon registering for class. Discount is valid on class materials plus any purchases through the last day of class; please remind cashier of your class enrollment. Sorry, no additional discounts on sale items or class fees.
You may cancel up to one week before the first class for a full refund (otherwise, no refunds or make-ups for missed classes). We may cancel classes that don't fill.
Unless otherwise noted, classes are intended for students 16+ years old.
Please call us at 503-439-3316.