Beautiful linen project bags from Patricia of Pearadise Island are 100% designed, screen-printed and sewn by hand just outside Toronto, Canada. This clever drawstring bag features a gusseted bottom, so it sits upright, and a surprisingly large exterior pocket that closes with a zipper. Perfectly sized for toting your current shawl or sock project.
- Made in Toronto, Canada
- 9.75" tall x 9.25" wide x 3.5"deep
- 100% Natural Linen outer fabric
- 100% Cotton Canvas interior fabric and pocket lining
- Black cotton braid double drawstring cords
- Generous exterior pocket with black nylon zipper
- Screen-printed with black, solvent-free ink
Meet the Maker: Pearadise Island is a new, woman-owned company based just outside of Toronto, Canada. Patricia created these project bags to match her own aesthetic, simple yet stylish. Each bag is designed, screen-printed and sewn by Patricia and the illustrations are original works of art by her husband.
Patricia says, "I picked up knitting in 2014 and fell in love. It satisfies my need to create wherever I am with minimal tools. It’s relaxing, meditative, therapeutic and addicting. It’s my passion."