Beautiful linen project bags from Patricia of Pearadise Island are 100% designed, screen-printed and sewn by hand just outside Toronto, Canada. This medium-sized bag features a gusseted bottom, a large exterior pocket, and a zippered top to keep things where they belong. Will hold 2-3 skeins of yarn and a small sweater project.
- Made in Toronto, Canada
- 10.5" tall x 12.5" wide x 4.5"deep
- 100% Natural Linen outer fabric
- 100% Cotton Canvas interior fabric and pocket lining
- Generous exterior pocket
- 2 antique brass metal zippers with dark brown leather pulls
- Screen-printed with black, solvent-free ink
Meet the Maker: Pearadise Island is a new, woman-owned company based just outside of Toronto, Canada. Patricia created these project bags to match her own aesthetic, simple yet stylish. Each bag is designed, screen-printed and sewn by Patricia and the illustrations are original works of art by her husband.
Patricia says, "I picked up knitting in 2014 and fell in love. It satisfies my need to create wherever I am with minimal tools. It’s relaxing, meditative, therapeutic and addicting. It’s my passion."